Who are MyDrive?
MyDrive is a world leader in using data to build understanding of customer behaviour through telematics. We employ the latest thinking in data science and software engineering across a variety of sectors including motor, home and health automation. We are a small and rapidly expanding business based in a restored Victorian period building in a fantastic location, just a short walk from London Bridge. The company has recently been acquired by Generali, one of the world’s largest and influential insurance groups with a very exciting vision for the future.
This is what our team like about being part of MyDrive:
Reporting to the Product Director and working with him to introduce good practice in:
- Understanding and capturing product and customer requirements and
- Articulating those requirements for product managers and engineers to execute against.
- Cross-functional project teamwork, with engineering team and data science.
- Documenting practice and process to ensure consistent approach.
- Multiple concurrent product & customer projects.
Skills & qualifications
Got to have this:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in:
- capturing accurate requirements & problem statements from customers
- writing requirements as Behaviour Driven Development statements
- creating clearly defined user centred customer journeys
- Highly organised, meets deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ethical with particular sensitivity to customer personal data.
- Agile (Kanban) process and practice
Great if you have any of this:
- Additional languages.
- Insurance sector knowledge
- Presentation production and delivery skills
- Knowledge of GPS/GIS, mapping based services
- M2M, Mobile, or big data knowledge
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
If this is you, please send us a short note at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why we should meet you, as well as your CV.
We will follow up with initial phone interviews for selected candidates.
No agencies please.