Who are MyDrive?
MyDrive is a world leader in using data to build understanding of customer behaviour through telematics. We employ the latest thinking in data science and software engineering across a variety of sectors including motor, home and health automation. We are a small and rapidly expanding business based in a restored Victorian period building in a fantastic location, just a short walk from London Bridge. In 2015, the company was acquired by Generali, one of the world’s largest and most influential insurance groups with a very exciting vision for the future.
To deliver on this vision, MyDrive is growing quickly and requires a Lead Test Analyst to be part of the MyDrive Team.
This is what our team like about being part of MyDrive:
- Working for the Product Director and working with him to introduce good practice in testing and the assurance of product quality.
- Based in London Bridge office, with direct contact with customers primarily in Europe.
- Cross-functional project teamwork including engineering, data science and UI/UX and BA.
- Documenting practice and process to ensure consistent approach.
- Multiple concurrent product & customer projects.Ensuring high quality products are developed & configured efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in:
- Writing test scripts using BDD & UI Design
- Testing complex smartphone apps, web services and portals
- Manual & automation of UI testing
- Estimation of test activities
- Using cloud based app testing tools such as Test Objects
- Highly organised, meets deadlines with a keen attention to detail.
- Ethical with particular sensitivity to customer personal data.
- Agile (kanban) process and practice
- Team leadership & managing outsource test resources
- Insurance sector knowledge.
- Presentation production and delivery skills.
- Knowledge of GPS/GIS, mapping based services.
- M2M, Mobile, or big data knowledge.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
If this is you, please send us a short note at email@example.com telling us why we should meet you, as well as your CV.
We will follow up with initial phone interviews for selected candidates
No agencies please.