Who is MyDrive?
MyDrive is a world leader in using data to build understanding of customer behaviour through telematics. We employ the latest thinking in data science and software engineering. We are a small and rapidly expanding business based in a restored Victorian period building in a fantastic location, just a short walk from London Bridge. In 2015, the company was acquired by Generali, one of the world’s largest and most influential insurance groups with a very exciting vision for the future.
MyDrive is a capability supplier to Generali specifically (one of the Global Top 10 insurance companies) and to a small number of other insurance companies, and so the marketing problem is both B2B (to our insurance clients) and also to work collaboratively with these clients to help them effectively position the propositions we support to their own customers (B2B2C)
This is what our team like about being part of MyDrive:
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in-line with company objectives and define the marketing plan.
- Establish MyDrive as a real expert in the marketing of telematics propositions to clients.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Define and implement social media strategies, both on a B2C basis and B2B2C (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Define and implement content strategy (e.g. blog, website, newsletter).
- Articulate product and service offerings, key messages for use by sales/project team with the help of the Product Team. Support the Product Team in building the core product collateral and catalogue.
- Support CEO and Customer Directorate with quality customised presentations for both customer and 3rd party engagements
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Identify potential strategic partnerships for company marketing (e.g. agency, print).
- You have a ‘Yes we can’ attitude, a desire to help and support others, be hard working, energetic, fun loving and sociable.
- You are a strong team player, effective collaborator with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to own, grow and develop the role and self
- Ability to get stuck in and try new things
- Great attention to detail, driven to deliver excellence
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing.
- Intimate knowledge of the marketing mix and how to leverage each ‘P’ to business advantage.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Well-developed people skills with great communication and the ability to influence others.
- Proactive, innovative and positive approach to problem-solving and be able to identify and solve potential problems before they become an issues.
- Polished PR approach to all interactions and an ability to represent a brand through daily interactions.
If this is you, please send us a short note at email@example.com telling us why we should meet you, as well as your CV.
We will follow up with initial phone interviews for selected candidates
No agencies please.