Who are MyDrive?
MyDrive is a world leader in using data to build understanding of customer behaviour through telematics. We employ the latest thinking in data science and software engineering across a variety of sectors including motor, home and health automation. We are a small and rapidly expanding business based in a restored Victorian period building in a fantastic location, just a short walk from London Bridge. The company has recently been acquired by Generali, one of the world’s largest and influential insurance groups with a very exciting vision for the future.
To deliver on this vision, MyDrive is growing quickly and is looking for an Office Administrator to join our team.
This position is on a part time basis, 2-3 days a week, working with and reporting into the People Operations Manager. The Office Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations to keep the MyDrive office ticking along. With a bright and bubbly personality, there is no job too big or small. You will thrive on helping people and will go the extra mile to make our office a great place to work.
MyDrive offers rapid professional growth and new opportunities. A busy workplace, darts matches and hack days are all part of life at MyDrive. With a vibrant, lively and international culture, the opportunity for flexible working and a relaxed dress code reflect our innovative spirit. It is an exciting environment and you will get to work in a great location with a great bunch of people!
This is what our team like about being part of MyDrive:
- Assisting and supporting the People Operations Manager
- Liaising with building management and managing office facilities
- Provide administrative support to the management team, helping schedule internal and external meetings
- Book travel and accommodation for management and the rest of the team
- Participate in ensuring the office is safe
- Being the first point of contact for all guests, applicants and partners
- Preparing expense claims for management and processing
- Assist with any office/desk moves
- Supervision of the MyDrive office space, ensuring the working environment is organised at all times
- Assisting with organising team events as directed
- Point of contact for entire team
- Answering, screening and directing incoming calls, visitors and deliveries as required
- Proactively monitoring and ordering kitchen and office supplies
- Liaise with office cleaners to ensure office is kept clean and tidy
- IT and stock management
- Extremely well organised, with strong attention to detail and effective time management and prioritisation skills
- At least 2 years experience working in an administrative role in the London area
- Outstanding teamwork, excellent interpersonal skills and a high energy, enthusiastic, can do customer service orientated attitude
- Demonstrated passion about working for a tech company
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and reasoning in executing day-to-day responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task comfortable
- Proficiency in using Google Docs and calendars
- Flexibility to work some extra hours during busy times is appreciated.
- A startup mentality willing to pitch in where needed
- You are energetic, fun loving and sociable
- You enjoy helping others
- You are adaptable and creative
- You have self-confidence
- You have superb communication skills
If this is you, please send us a short note at email@example.com telling us why we should meet you, as well as your CV.
We will follow up with initial phone interviews for selected candidates
No agencies please.