MyDrive is the leading driver profiling company in the world, offering telematic tracking devices that deliver second-by-second measurements. These help insurers aggregate, synthesise and analyse driver data.
MyDrive in-car telematic tracking devices provide end-to-end insurance capability through highly accurate driver data profiles. MyDrive uses various tracking devices to collect data but subsequent calculation and analysis remains the same for all device types.
Get in touch
Telematics tracking devices
- MyDrive telematics tracking devices were the first in the UK to record driver behaviour on a second-by-second basis.
- These give more accurate data readings than the more common 30-second ‘snap shot’ devices.
- Telematic data collection is assessed on an individual basis, with correct approaches determined by particular case details.
Received educational driving feedback
- The driver’s performance is assessed using set criteria, including speed, smoothness, calmness, anticipation and consistency throughout their journey.
- Drivers are also given an overall drive score and can interact with the wealth of information provided by the telematics measuring.
- Drivers can use this detailed information to alter driving habits for safer journeys in the future.
- To further understand drivers’ behaviour accurately it is benchmarked against an agreed set of expert, safe drivers on a national level.
Driver data is road specific
- MyDrive data is contextualised against road topography, as it is vital for accurately understanding the road features drivers are negotiating.
- MyDrive assesses drivers by their behaviour on 72 varieties of road type and setting, plus the driver’s familiarity with specific roads.