Do you want to be a key part of the team developing software for the world’s leading company in driver profiling? If so, this might be right up your street.
At MyDrive, we make driving smarter and safer. Our technology records data from drivers and vehicles, processes it using intelligent algorithms, and guides people to become better drivers by analysing their trips and sending them constructive feedback.
As a part of our journey, we are looking for an experienced Agile Coach to nurture 1 or 2 agile delivery teams, to continuously strive for high performance by applying agile delivery practices and developing strong team dynamics.
You’ll need to have:
– Commercial experience of working within and coaching on a Scrum, Scrumban and/or Kanban framework
– Scrum Master and/or Lean Kanban Foundation certification
– Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
– Creative facilitation skills
– Skills in managing multiple stakeholders from all levels of the business
– The ability to challenge the team when needed
– Understand the complexities of change management
– Understand Agile software development and testing practices
– Enthusiasm to try out anything new you have learnt in relation to Agile
– A track record of getting the job done
– Enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills and practices.
What you will be doing:
– Continuously improving your teams’ agile processes, practices and team dynamics, whilst retaining or improving the ability to deliver consistently and at a sustainable pace.
– Working closely with the Product Owner and team members to support them in delivering value, quality, a great customer experience, but also to remove non-value adding activities, bottlenecks and blockers.
– Having responsibility for leading and coaching your team and/or individuals in relation to the Agile framework and appropriate tools.
– Facilitating the framework specific and any other necessary ad hoc meetings.
– Coordinating with your Product Owner to plan deliveries and create associated artefacts as appropriate.
– Helping expose and facilitate removal of risks, issues, dependencies, impediments and blockers.
– Creating progress and feedback reporting tools (Burn up, Burn Down, CFD etc).
– Protecting the team from outside distraction to enable them to deliver unhindered.
– Driving forward continuous improvement within the team.
– Coordinating with other Agile Coaches to encourage the adoption and evolution of Agile methods throughout the wider business.
We design solutions that help our clients deliver high-quality telematics products worldwide. As such, every team member at MyDrive is a problem-solver. Some of us started our careers at start-ups, and some of us bring experience from working at technology giants. The one thing we all have in common is that we’re versed in the latest technology trends and our work always has an impact. Like our customers, we understand and appreciate the importance of speed. Our agile development process allows us to roll-out new software daily; we do things in real-time.
We are open, flexible and truly international. At present, we have 20 nationalities across the team (we give each other great travel tips!). And we are growing fast! At MyDrive, we believe a diverse workforce and open culture are essential to innovation. Check our #lifeatmydrive on Instagram @_mydrive!