MyDrive is the leading profiling company in the world, offering second-by-second measurements to help clients aggregate, synthesise and analyse driver data.
MyDrive in-car telematic devices offer end-to-end insurance capability, delivering highly accurate driver data and profiles to insurers, suitable for personal and business use. MyDrive apps can use various devices to collect data but subsequent calculation and analysis remains the same for all device types.
Find out more
Automatically record trips
- MyDrive was the first UK telematics provider to record driver behaviour on a second-by-second basis, as opposed to 30 second ‘snap shot’ recording.
- Various data collection devices can be used. MyDrive can assist clients in deciding which is the most suitable device to support individual programmes.
- Telematic data collection is assessed on an individual basis, with correct approaches determined by particular case details.
See the overall driving score
- Drivers are also given an overall drive score and can interact with the wealth of information provided by the telematics measuring.
- MyDrive data is contextualised against road topography, as it is vital for accurately understanding the road features drivers are negotiating.
- To further understand drivers’ behaviour accurately it is benchmarked against an agreed set of expert, safe drivers on a national level.
- MyDrive assesses drivers by their behaviour on 72 varieties of road type and setting, plus the driver’s familiarity with specific roads.
Receive automatically driver feedback
- The driver’s performance is assessed using set criteria, including speed, smoothness, calmness, anticipation and consistency throughout their journey.
- Drivers can use this detailed information to alter driving habits for safer journeys in the future.
- Further enhancements and improvement is also possible by digging deeper in the vast amounts of data provided.