MyDrive is the leading driver profiling company in the world, offering second-by-second measurements MyDrive in-car telematic devices offer end-to-end capability, delivering highly accurate driver data and profiles to insurers.
MyDrive is the leading driver profiling company in the world, offering second-by-second measurements to help insurers aggregate, synthesise and analyse driver data. MyDrive in-car telematic devices offer end-to-end capability, delivering highly accurate driver data and profiles to insurers.
Insurers receive granular, second-by-second output with benchmarked good driver score to help assess driver performance on different road types.
Get in touch
End-to-end telematics for insurance companies
- MyDrive was the first UK telematics provider to record driver behaviour on a second-by-second basis, as opposed to 30 second ‘snap shot’ recording.
- Insurance companies have realised the importance of more regular data logging for improved accuracy in driver behaviour profiling.
- Various data collection devices can be used. MyDrive can assist clients in deciding which is the most suitable device to support individual programmes.
- MyDrive data is contextualised against road topography, as it is vital for accurately understanding the road features drivers are negotiating.
- To further understand drivers’ behaviour accurately it is benchmarked against an agreed set of expert RoSPA qualified drivers in the UK.
- MyDrive allows insurers to assess drivers by their behaviour on 72 varieties of road type and setting, plus the driver’s familiarity with specific roads.
Driver assessment data and risk reduction
- The driver’s performance is assessed using set criteria, including speed, smoothness, calmness, anticipation and consistency throughout their journey.
- Insurers can use this detailed information to alter driving habits for safer journeys in the future.
- Insures can make further enhancements and improvement possible by digging deeper in the vast amounts of data provided.